Occupy Madison Good Neighbor Policy
Approved at General Assembly Sunday Dec. 4, 2011
- Occupy Madison strives to be a family friendly environment. Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are not permitted on site.
- Occupy Madison participants agree to treat each other in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Conflict is normal. Violence, abusive language or behavior will not be tolerated.
- Participants agree to maintain a safe, sanitary and secure environment.
- Participants agree to respect public and personal property.
- Participants are required to share the workload of the community according to their abilities.
- Quiet hours on site are 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- No firearms are allowed. Brandishing of objects as weapons will not be tolerated.