- Purchases over $100 must be approved by the GA.
- Purchases under $100 must be approved by two members of the finance committee. If
necessary, e-mail or phone approval will suffice. If no consensus, it will move up to the finance committee, and if no consensus there, will be brought before the GA.
- Once approved, you must sign for the money you are receiving to make the purchase. You are required to return the receipts to finance. If you don’t have sufficient
receipts for the amount that was given to you, you will be responsible for
the difference between what you were given and the receipts you returned.
Guidelines for Expenditures:
- Do not spend your own money on items without pre-approval and expect to get
reimbursed. If there is an emergency, there is usually a finance person on site. If not, please contact a finance person via phone or e-mail. Their information will be in the info binder at the info table.
- Wisconsin Network for Peace and Justice (122 State St, # 405) offers us 100 free copies a day. These need to be utilized before we spend money on having copies made. If you have absolutely no other way to get there, you can e-mail your file to Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org and he can go there and make the copies for you.
- ALWAYS make sure to ask for donations before spending money.
- People with keys to the lockbox are Michael, Amanda, and Coleen. They are usually
on site every day. If something urgent comes up, Coleen and Amanda can be contacted because they live fairly close.